Join us for cake and ice cream with a program at 4:30 pm celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Universal Rotary Playground at Lindenwood Park!
The playground was the inaugural project of the FM Rotary Foundation, a cohort of five Rotary Clubs. Bring your family and experience a place to play together!
This is the sixth annual cycling celebration for all ages and all abilities with this year’s proceeds going to the Rotary Ride Safe Program which includes bike repair stations, bike racks, and bicycle safety programs throughout the Fargo/Moorhead parks. As one of the featured family events of Greater Moorhead Days, we encourage you to gather a team of family and friends and ride with us Saturday morning!
All ride routes start and end at Fargo’s Lindenwood Park Rotary Shelter and ride over the Red River into Moorhead, MN. Longer rides experience the hospitality of the small towns and villages south of Fargo/Moorhead before returning to Lindenwood. A big shoutout to Sabin, Comstock, and Barnesville, Minnesota! All rides are supported by Scheel’s and Rapid Relief Team and Red River Radio Amateur volunteers. They provide communication, safety, road monitering, rest stop refreshments and a great atmosphere!
Registration opens at 7:30 am. PLEASE BE REGISTERED AND CHECKED-IN AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR START TIME! Start times are 8 am, 9 am, 10 am and 10:30am, depending on route.
All ride routes start and end at Lindenwood Park Rotary Shelter near the playground.
Route support ends at 1:00pm/ Post-ride grilled picnic lunch 11:30-1:30pm and prize drawings starting at 12:30!
- Each Participant agrees that they are participating at his own risk and accepts the risks inherent in the sport. These risks include, but are not limited to sickness, injuries from falls, accidents and risks related to road traffic and weather conditions.
- It is each rider’s responsibility to ensure that they are physically capable and healthy enough to participate in the event.
- CPSC Certified Bike Helmets must be worn at all times while on the course.
- Ages 14+ $30 (Early Bird Pricing) $50 (After August 15th)
- 62 Mile Metric Century (8:00am start) 45 Mile Comstock Loop (9:00am start) 33 Mile Rustad Loop (10:00am start) 24 Mile Sabin Loop (10:00am start)
- Families $25/Family Family/Youth Ride with Bike Rodeo (10:30am start)
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds, but your donation goes to a great cause!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It helps in the case that your name somehow is not on the list, but it is not mandatory.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes, but the person whose name is not on the ticket will have to sign a new waiver.