This is the 7th annual cycling celebration for all ages and all abilities with this year’s proceeds going to the Rotary Ride Safe Program with bike repair stations, bike racks, and bicycle safety programs throughout the Fargo/Moorhead parks.
The FM Rotary Foundation is also planning and fundraising for a Natural Playground, which will be the first of this type in the Fargo-Moorhead community.
As one of the featured family events of Greater Moorhead Days, we encourage you to gather a team of family and friends and ride with us Saturday morning!
All ride routes start and end at Fargo’s Lindenwood Park Rotary Shelter and ride over the Red River into Moorhead, MN. Longer rides experience the hospitality of the small towns and villages south of Fargo/Moorhead before returning to Lindenwood. A big shoutout to Sabin, Comstock, and Barnesville, Minnesota! All rides are supported by Scheel’s and Rapid Relief Team and Red River Radio Amateur volunteers. They provide communication, safety, road monitoring, rest stop refreshments and a great atmosphere!
Registration opens at 7:30 am. PLEASE BE REGISTERED AND CHECKED IN AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR START TIME! Start times are 8 am, 8:30 am and 9 am, and depend upon the distance you’ve chosen to ride.
All ride routes start and end at Lindenwood Park Rotary Shelter near the playground.
Route support ends at 1:00pm/ Post-ride grilled picnic lunch 11:30-1:30pm and prize drawings starting at 12:30!
Families $25/Family Family/Youth Ride in the park with Bike Rodeo and free Picnic (10 am start)
- Each Participant agrees that they are participating at his own risk and accepts the risks inherent in the sport. These risks include, but are not limited to sickness, injuries from falls, accidents and risks related to road traffic and weather conditions.
- It is each rider’s responsibility to ensure that they are physically capable and healthy enough to participate in the event.
- CPSC Certified Bike Helmets must be worn at all times while on the course.
- Ages 14+ $30 (Early Bird Pricing) $50 (After August 15th)
- 62 Mile Metric Century (8:30 am start) 45 Mile Comstock Loop (8:30 am start) 33 Mile Rustad Loop (9:00 am start) 24 Mile Sabin Loop (9:00 am start)
- Families $25/Family Family/Youth Ride with Bike Rodeo (10:00 am start)
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds, but your donation goes to a great cause!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It helps in the case that your name somehow is not on the list, but it is not mandatory.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes, but the person whose name is not on the ticket will have to sign a new waiver.